My Profession is my Passion
My Law Firm: My Profession is my Passion
- cleaning services,
- audio-visual services,
- the automotive sector,
- office furniture,
- training companies,
- health care,
- portfolio management…
In consulting and litigation, I act on behalf of SMEs, regarding both individual and collective relations on issues pertaining to labour law and French Social Security law.
At the individual level, regarding :
- The drafting of their employment contracts: fixed-term contracts, permanent contracts,
- Hiring formalities,
- The management and drafting of disciplinary sanctions: drafting: of the internal rules, warnings, suspensions, etc
- The establishment of procedures for individual and/or economic redundancies: observance of time limits and reaction to redundancy letters,
- Mutual termination,
- Employee transfers,
- Secondment and expatriation of employees,
- Retirement, etc.
- Negotiations following employment contract termination, with a view to concluding a transactional settlement between the parties, for the companies and senior executives.
At the collective level, regarding :
- The establishment and operation of the staff representative institutions (Staff Delegates, Works Council, Occupational Health and Safety and Working Conditions Committee), at the level of the company, the Economic and Social Unit and the Group,
- Relations with Labour Inspection Services,
- Negotiation, Drafting and Revision of company agreements, (with regard to working time, employee saving schemes, remuneration, older workers, occupational health and safety, etc.)
- Consulting regarding the bargaining process and information/ consultation of staff representatives
- Economic redundancies
- Individual or collective dismissals and redundancies, (challenges to redundancies, court referrals, etc.) , Mutual terminations,
- Disputes regarding protected employees,
- Changes brought to employment contracts,
- Psycho-social risks (psychological harassment, discrimination, etc.),
- Legal or sector agreement company transfers (in particular as regards cleaning and safety sectors, etc.),
- Staff representatives,
- Works Councils,
- Trade unions,
- Gross negligence as defined by French Social Security
for which I have become a Certified Mediator.
- Restore the dialogue,
- Gradually rebuild trust in each other,
- Identify and understand the root cause of their differences in order to find a solution
A new method of conflict resolution, which allows the parties to find an agreement based on both fairness and law.
These two alternative dispute resolution methods allow the parties to restore communication and to part on good terms, and/or to continue their working relationship.